Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Love?

Who?
         An amazing person who changed me, someone who means the world to me. She made me see the world through another eye. I can't thank you enough for that. You did a lot for me, more than expected. I never felt so comfortable near someone. You gave me strength, enough strength to move forward, to make things possible. You were the best i could have. Because of you, i can live on and be happy. You cared for me more than anyone else did.

What?
         Her strength, her kindness and awesomeness are amazing. Her smile is a killer, each of her smile made me happy and warm inside. I couldn't get enough of it. Her eyes are mesmerizing, i tend to lose myself in those darkness, a darkness where it's calm and peaceful. I could stay there forever. The perfect one, the beautiful one. I couldn't stop myself from falling for you.

Where? 
        It all happened here on my small island. The day we met was pure joy and happiness. I will never forget this day. You kept me thinking all day. Thinking about it again, makes me smile and also sad. Hanging out with her was the best days of my life, always so funny always so shinning. She brighten my way, my life.

When?
       She walked her way to me, my heart started beating faster. Then i thought maybe she could be the one. The half i was looking for, a love one. It all happened so fast, and i couldn't move. i stood there powerless to the situation. i was stunned by you. The memories i will never forget, the moments engraved in my soul.

Why?
        She was there for me anytime and anywhere, in my darkest days. The days i fell down, she was there to pick me up. She meant everything to me. There are no words to describe her beauty, and her inner beauty is a diamond, pure and wonderful. She brought the best out of me. A good friend, a lovely person, the best anyone could have.




But..........
She is just someone I'll never be able to reach.



- Inspired by "The Last", a video by WongFu Production -

No comments:

Post a Comment