Tuesday, November 19, 2013

How have i been living lately?

I'm guessing its the usual life I live. Going out as always, yes home is boring. I wouldn't miss any occasion to go out... I just get bored at home. Going out doesn't always involve spending great amount of money. I could just spend the day hanging out with Friends. Life is Mauritius is so boring for me personally, but yea i do run very low, VERY VERY VERY low on money sometimes xD I haven't made any savings for months, even though I was suppose to. I just keep spending, over and over again.

Does that mean I live an awesome life? Hmmmm, nopes.

I still do miss things sometimes. I do feel empty, I do feel lonely as usual. But that's life, won't stop living because of those =)

Been meeting new people, been catching up with others. Couldn't ask for more right now.

Do I miss some friends? Of Course. They used to be my everyday life, I do miss them alot.

"Holidays Holidays Holidays".... Can't wait for some to come back to MU. Damn, I miss those crazy nights with my Buddies. Get drunk, joke around and party hard. hell yea!
DECEMBER PLEASE BE AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment