Tuesday, September 25, 2012

25/9/12

I never felt this down since my break up.

I lost my best friend just because i am a disappointment to her.
I couldn't do anything about it, i couldn't do anything to save it.
I  am willing to keep trying but she made it clear that it wouldn't change anything
Why am i such a disappointment? Why can't i even keep the people i like close to me?

Did i do anything wrong to deserve this?

I always cared for her, there isn't a single day i didn't think about her.
There isn't a single second i didn't care for her.
She is whats most important to me and i just lost her.

I feel empty right now, i don't know what to do.
I don't know what else to do. I am lost without her.

Im so sorry my dearest friend, i wish i didn't cause you any harm. i wish i didn't disappoint you that much.

i hope one day, we'll talk again. i miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment